Wednesday 8 July 2015

Farewell friend...

Dear Claudia,

So Sunday afternoon I gave away my best friend. I collected together her things and took her to her new home. She was sweet and gentle on the way even though the journey was scary and confusing. She trusted me that no matter where we were going I would still take care of her. When we arrived she walked away from me, interested in the newness of it all. Barely looking back to check I was still there as she just presumed I would be.

When she did look back I was gone. 

Not because I didn't love her anymore but because I want what is best for her. I walked away head held high thinking all the positive things I could to make myself feel better about the decision I had just made. I drove and drove and drove. Not knowing where or when I would stop. I did stop finally. I sat and I cried and felt sorry for myself, which felt so selfish as I was the one that made this decision. 

I know that she will be happy and have all the attention that she deserves. Right now I've had to make some time in my life so hopefully I can make my future brighter. One day you will be by my side again I promise. I really hope you can forgive me. 

Claudia, I wish you the best always. Please forgive me and have lots of fun. 

X








No comments:

Post a Comment