Monday 3 August 2015

My meaningless mind on a Monday...just!

Questionable world issues... (in the world of my strange and very frustrated mind)

1. What do people actually mean when they say 'you'll know'. How? When? Someone tell me!

2. Self obsessed people. Get over yourselves.

3. Fat person advising fat person (me) on how to not be a fat person. Hmmmm

4. Wine. Damn you being so wonderful and easy drinking. Weekends only now holidays over but dam you lovely little shiraz I know you're waiting!

5. Meanies. Young or old. Why? Be nice - it's free. Don't be mean - it hurts.

6. Ready made pastry. Yes you're easy to use but I need about 10 of you to make one pie. Dammit, I need to learn how to bake...

7. Estate agents. Not all may I add. I want to move soon so can you pretty please stop over pricing everything now.

8. Hair. Bad hair everyday me. When I was young my favourite thing about me was my hair. I'd style it, treat it, curl it. Now i'm not sure what to think - It's definitely in my top 3 least interesting tasks of my day.

9. Insurance. You don't want insurance. You NEED it. Coming home to a leak in the ceiling feet away from my mac and camera kit nearly finished me off!

10. Hanger. This is something i've discovered since starting the 5:2 'life long eating plan' (not diet if any of my friends and anti diet family are reading!). I'm not sure which comes first the hunger or the anger? I'm guessing the anger comes from the hunger...but then again anger can make hunger...who knows! All I know is even I can go without food for 24, I just seem to spend a lot if it on my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment