Monday 9 June 2014

The first step......

So i've taken the plunge and decided to begin a blog. It seems i'm now in the minority being a 'non' blogger and although I like to sidestep away from the crowds I just can't help myself.

 I can't promise anything particularly inspiring to arise from these posts, however I do have many weird and wonderful conversations with myself so i'm thinking this can now be where I express myself. I also have a camera and a little new knowledge on how to use it, with this new weapon I can't promise not to fill your screens with many pictures the good, the bad and the ugly. I assure you any productive feedback much appreciated!! So.....with youtube inhand and a few fellow bloggers to harass whilst I find my feet and hopefully i'm away! :)




 If you haven't noticed the stunning weather I may just cement it's arrival with a string of recent walks and future walks to come highlighted the beautiful surroundings I keep stumbling accross..... I have to say through the lens, it confirms this world that we live in is pretty special!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures.... Loving your new blog - I will happily follow....

    PS - I know a really great tree for photos - have I ever mentioned it?! Ton x

    ReplyDelete