Thursday 4 September 2014

Simple Sam......

I complicate things, thats me. I always want more, not tomorrow not next week but today. Now. In a minute.

The chances are i will make whatever it is happen if it is even remotely possible, but just sometimes this is not a possibility....give it a day or two and i'll be moving onto the next want and have to have. And probably realise what a stupid idea I had a couple of days ago.

Shallow, yes. Selfish possibly, Determined - Definitely.

Just to clarify I'm not just talking about material possessions. I'm talking about moments. You know the free ones that may only last a brief moment but stay with you for a lifetime.

So.....here I am just waiting for life to begin, then I give myself the biggest kick up the arse I can and remind myself this is it. This is the real thing and whatever time I spend dwelling on what I would do, or could do, i'm missing these magic moments that are happening right now. Tonights is a gorgeous glass of red wine. ;-) this counts right?!

Deep, deep down somewhere i'm an explorer and I want to experience EVERYTHING that is physically possible unless it involves being on the edge of something very high. This means any opportunity to do something that puts a smile on mine or others faces then - i'm in.

Honestly I've had this conversation so many times, I am that person but talking about it proves nothing. It's time to make stuff happen....

I'm sure i'll still feel as enthusiastic tomorrow!


These are a few of my favourites pics from our last minute trip to the beach yesterday. We had chips with sand, swimming in clothes and absolutely no idea how I got there or how to get home. BUT, we had the best day. Stayed for dinner and sunset and then went home the long way. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment