Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tenacious Tuesday...

The blog continues...

I have to learn to play my guitar. When I bought it around 4 years ago. I was so sure the lessons I had aged 10 would have carried me through. Sadly not. However I have to play, lessons need to be booked.

My work life needs a kick up the butt. I'm doing something I don't love whilst putting something I love on hold. Life waits for no one and whilst I think it will happen at some point it's never going to if I don't kick start it. The ball is rolling...eeekkkkk!

Inspiration - I look constantly at others. Couples, beautiful women I wish I was. Successful business women, the thin girl out running that makes me push myself that final mile with just a hope of being like her. Everyone around - me, you, us, are inspirations. Each with our own unique talent or quality. Even if it's not apparent at first. It's easy to forget that others may occasionally look to you as you do them...be inspirational.

Sometimes it's easy to forget to listen. Hearing and listening are two very different things. I hope I'm a good listener but I usually get interrupted by the sound of my own voice...damn the chatty side of me.  Although I can be very insecure and shy a lot of the time. This is when I listen. I listen to everything, then worry a lot about that person. And think a lot about everything I could have said but didn't. Damn you shy side!

Step out. I tonight enjoyed my photography class. I've met some wicked people and I love how we all started completely exposed to something we love but know little about. It's so refreshing to meet like minded people with similar goals that aren't afraid of strangers! I surprise my shy self. A lot of the time. (I'm wondering if I'm shy after all!!?)

Friends. My beautiful group of besties from school are all getting together on a posh night out this weekend. I can't wait. This also means I have to dress up as a girl...just to clarify I'm 100% girl but I may wear something pretty and spend some time on my hair and makeup and not just sort it in the car in the way! I can't wait, it's going to fab. 😊

Happy Tuesday.😚


No comments:

Post a Comment