Tuesday 16 September 2014

Ten on a Tuesday....


1. Hope....I had this word permenantly inscripted on my arm so I'm thinking it's pretty high up in my thoughts. Without it what is there? People looking forward to nothing? HOPE is a magic word and it's exactly what everybody needs to keep going for what they believe in.

2. Love....again permanently inked on me. (You may see a theme!) love is something that you can't see, you can only feel. Personally I compare it to magic, but real magic. It's like a magnetic force between two people/things (or strangely even objects...if you've seen the programme you'll get me!). Its underrated and sadly rejected by some. It's one thing no one can take away from you. No matter what happens.

3.Faith....yep on the arm! Hands up I'm not religious and I think many people think this word only refers to some kind godly figure. For me it's simple. If you have faith in yourself you can do anything. If you transfer that faith into others the rewards are amazing. Try it! 

4.Dolphin....just kidding, that's just a stupid tattoo I had when I was a child. (Were there no age limits then!?)

5. Coffee....I love you. I have faith that my nespresso will produce the delicious coffee that I hope for. See what I did there ;) 

6.Strangers.....take them or leave them. Personally I think strangers are amazing. Obviously not the weird ones hanging around outside school gates. But the general strangers. The everyday people doing all the regular stuff you're doing. We all go around ignoring each other like we don't exist, we are the same! You don't turn a herd of horses out and they all look the other way, you don't walk the dog and they ignore every other canine they meet. Why is it that we are so ignorant of others? Maybe I'm crazy but I try and talk to strangers whenever the moments right (let's be clear I don't just rock up to a random clearly enjoying their costa and start chatting!) I just think we should talk more. What's the harm.

7.Perseverance..... Often in life you, me, them will be thrown a curve ball. Persever and take one day at a time and someday the pain will become less. The fog will begin to lift and the sun will shine again. It takes time.

8. Blogs....why??!

9.Photography....I'm new to it but I love it. I've started the next stage of my photography course and the ideas are literally bubbling out of my very small mind. I may need to shut them up. Probably with wine! ;)

10.Wine....I love you. I don't care what anyone says. Wine is the best medicine for life. I'm not talking about getting wrecked daily! But just a glass at the end of the day is sometimes the difference between sitting, chilling and persuading ones self it'll all be ok. Compared to no wine, and getting ones keys and walking, walking, walking. In a forest gump style - just slower!

 Cheers!!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment